Health Care Professionals
eLEND Finance are home loan specialists in Healthcare. We have helped dentists, general practitioners, and specialists, veterinarians, pharmacists, and a long list of other occupations into their first home or purchase an investment property.
Health practitioners purchasing their first home are eligible up to a 95% No Lenders Mortgage Insurance home loan.
For eligible healthcare professional applicants with general medical registration with APHRA this could save you tens of thousands of dollars normally associated with typical consumer residential loans.
It doesn’t stop there, when you’re ready to purchase an investment property, set-up your practice or purchase a commercial property, there are savings available to eligible applicants as well.
Benefits of a No Lenders Mortgage Insurance Waiver Loan are:
- Maximum loan limits of $7,000,000 – Individual loan amount per security of $2.85M
- Max individual security amount of $3,000,000
- No income threshold
- Principal and interest or interest only loans available
- Owner occupied or investment lending.
Lenders’ periodically change the eligible healthcare practitioners occupation list. Therefore, we recommend you contact us to see if you qualify for a No LMI Home or Investment Loan.
However, a few eligible occupations are, but is not limited to:
- General practitioners
- Specialists such as neurologists, cardiologists, ophthalmologists, obstetricians, plastic Surgeons, anaesthetists
If you’re not sure if you meet the above requirements, leave us a message, and our experienced mortgage brokers and team of healthcare specialist lenders can tailor a solution which fits your needs.
Dentists employed on a Pay as You Go basis at a general practitioners clinic started trading with an ABN 6 months ago, applicant applying for a $2.5M Owner Occupied loan.
- Successful GP with APHRA Registration.
- Dentist contributed $125,000 (5%) towards the purchase price of a property.
- Applied for a 95% LVR to assist with the purchase.
- Dentist had an active credit card with the lender.
- We provided the lender with the Dentists last 2 years’ worth of income documents via tax returns, BAS, interim management figures and bank statements.
- Provided loan approval for an owner-occupied loan with principal and interest repayments over a 30-year loan term.
- 100% of the lenders mortgage insurance was waived which normally would have cost tens of thousands of dollars.
- Customer home loan approved within finance date and settled within 21 days.